Selling my Phantom 2 (non-vision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, I assumed I had lost my P2 in Brighton, so I promptly bought a second one, crazy, but it helped my depression. As soon as I did, my first one was found (the story was told in this forum), so now I have two, an extravagancy I just can't afford. I would like to sell this second one, which is new, although not absolutely new (I only did two or three 5-minute test flights). I live in Crystal Palace, in London SE19. I realise I must demonstrate it to a prospective buyer, so I'd like to find somebody relatively near me. Price to be negotiated.
Gustavo
[email protected]

I'm sure one of our wonderful moderators, who is ever so kind, will be more than happy to move this to the appropriate section...which as Harry pointed out would be the classified section. (you really gotta butter the mods up around here, they lead a lonely and sexless life devoted to forum moderation)

Glad to hear you found other methods besides anti-depressants to deal with your Phantom separation, OP. I wish you luck on the sale of your P2, and welcome to the forum.

CarlJ said:
(you really gotta butter the mods up around here, they lead a lonely and sexless life devoted to forum moderation)

Ok just for that I'm not going to move this thread!

Well, that and because the OP has already opened one in the classifieds section :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost