Selling GoPro 3+ Black [No Underwater Case]

Reaction score
1688401_10152824541617216_3151899581072795620_n.jpg

Up for sale is my well taken care of fully functional GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. Owned it for about six months now, but I'm behind my bills *cough*. Never really "abused" the camera with drops or anything extreme, but it's been underwater with the case a handful of times with no problems. The reason why I am NOT including the underwater case is because the latch cracked on me because I closed it weird one time. The camera is throughly cleaned from an adult owner non-smoking and is ready for shipping. The lens are clear and unscratched. The camera however has a couple hairline scuffs and scratches from regular use. I would rate the overall cosmetic condition of the camera as 8.5/10.

INCLUDED:
  • GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition Camera
    Wi-Fi Remote
    Six 1280 mAH Wasabi Power Batteries
    One 1180 Stock Battery
    Cables/Chargers and shown
    Stock mounts
    Original packaging with manual and stickers
    Everything you see on the main photo.

UNDERWATER CASE AND MEMORY CARD IS NOT INCLUDED.

Shipping pricing is calculated and I will ship out as early as Monday. Shipping to USA ONLY. Personal pickup is OK as long as you give me all information first (and you don't look shady) and serious about buying.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Serious people only!

Payment: PayPal ONLY.

200 cash. I will assume the risk of the camera being underwater when the crack happened or after..

parkerman said:
200 cash. I will assume the risk of the camera being underwater when the crack happened or after..

Looking a wee bit higher. Camera never went underwater before/after latch cracked. I always check my equipment before submerging. ;)

I threw the camera on eBay though if anyone is interested. It's a little higher because I expected someone would offer a better price and to compensate with eBay fees.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131314990084? ... tkn=NoqHTf

Also wanted to prove that I have 100% feedback on eBay if anyone is scared to deal with me. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4