I'm so spooked by numerous gimbal damage reports on the Phantom 2 Vision+ that I'm afraid to fly it. If I had known how fragile the V+ was - and the crazy cost/delay for repairs - I wouldn't have bought it. (Wish I'd joined PhantomPilots.com earlier!) I'm thinking of selling the unit before it breaks and buying the more robust down-level model. My other notion is to keep the quadcopter but install a cheap gimbal and GoPro camera to minimize the loss and downtime from a crash. What's my best option to get back to flying without dread?