Sell NOW or Lose Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am glad that I can feel compassion and even empathy for others and I want to here, I mean, talk about huge losses but I can't get past the "Who Cares" statement and now you feel like asking for at least compassion...really. Not even an Hey yeah sorry about that it was a bad day. I read through the posts of "support" you mentioned well I must be missing a few pages. We all do things wrong and say silly regretful things in life but there's no reflection here.

DavesMotorCity said:
Michigan_PI said:
You could have put a GPS locator/tracker on your bird. That seems to alleviate any possibility of a fly-away.
I never like to add anything that isn't DJI approved. For all we know, those GPS trackers could throw the weight off and get the IMU to act crazy. I would think maybe you would get some kind of interference ? I dunno man, I just read many many stories right here on this forum about how many guys have lost there birds. I can't risk $1300 of my hard earned money anymore. I had my fun with it, I got plenty of great footage but now I'm done

I think the "Who Cares" was some bad karma for you. Looks like its time for a less expensive new hobby and a new forum. Good luck to you.

Guys I'm feeling a few negative posts here, what have I done to deserve this? I went through a horrible experience from bad customer service, to a crash and flyaway. I don't make a lot of money guys. This hurt me bad. I'm just passing in my thoughts because I feel as an experienced pilot if you keep your Droneblong enough your hun a lose everything. It's better to sell and get your money out. The fun has been had , don't risk losing $1300

Re: Sell NOW and CHANGE HOBBIES!

PhantomPhreak said:
I think the "Who Cares" was some bad karma for you. Looks like its time for a less expensive new hobby and a new forum. Good luck to you.
+1
Need a like button here

I'm just scared to even lift off my little amazon drones now. What if it crashes? What if it flies away ? Will my wife be sad when she sees me crying again after losing another phantom? Sorry I can't put my wife thru it again .

DavesMotorCity said:
I'm just scared to even lift off my little amazon drones now. What if it crashes? What if it flies away ? Will my wife be sad when she sees me crying again after losing another phantom? Sorry I can't put my wife thru it again .

My "good luck" to you was a nice way of saying goodbye. If you say you are done why are you talking about another Phantom? Why are you still here? Scared? Crying? Man up and move on before your wife moves out. :roll:

Ha ha ha ha and even another Ha, he's having a play with us, you should of said Dave (not playing fair there) ..you got me and most of us, well done, I do dislike getting got :)

DavesMotorCity said:

I could never live with this kind of outlook on life.

Good luck to you.

MODS! You can lock this one up and send it to the forum grave yard. Dave's either being a jerk or he's ready for the Rubber Ramada.

Catalina36 said:
MODS! You can lock this one up and send it to the forum grave yard. Dave's either being a jerk or he's ready for the Rubber Ramada.
Why say this? I did and said nothing wrong. I'm sharing my experience with the phantom vision and vision plus. And this is my advice. What am I doing wrong I don't understand why anyone would be negative toward me.

DavesMotorCity said:

Are u ..upid or what??. If you think that loosing a quad is a problem, life have to show you what real problems are...!!

This is a HOBBY!!!! ... Hellllooooooooo...!!! Hellllooooooooo!!!

Bye.

4 motors, 4 ESCs, 1 FC = they all eventually fall out of the sky.

It's really just a matter of 'when', not 'if'.

Hopefully you get enough fun out of it in the meantime. Maybe in a few years we will have that DJI Dropsafe scaled down to 350 quads and the situation will drastically improve. But until then, it's money in the sky that can fall any time.

DavesMotorCity said:

If that is really how you and your wife feel..then you know what to do..I can tell you..find another hobby!

With that (and all others) said..ah..Geert? ..Where are you..get ya key out. This thread is done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj