Seems like B&H is allready sold out...

Reaction score
I was just checking out the B&H site and it seems as if they must have sold out of the Phantom 2 with the gimble option... they still have the Phantom 2 without gimble option available...

Do you guys think they will be hard to find with the gimble deal after say a month or so? im still saving up my cash...

cc

crazy chris said:
I was just checking out the B&H site and it seems as if they must have sold out of the Phantom 2 with the gimble option... they still have the Phantom 2 without gimble option available...

Do you guys think they will be hard to find with the gimble deal after say a month or so? im still saving up my cash...

cc

it's anybody's guess.
But I'd say that yes,.they should be easy to find in a month or so.
DJI has historically put much effort into producing new Phantoms to get into new users hands. if one vendor is out, I'm sure you'll be able to find another vendor that sells them.

... getting replacement parts might be trickier, as DJI has historically been weak in that respect.

Thanks so much!! I am relieved to hear about the quantity of product...but a bit nervous about the lack of parts... always good to know the realities before delving into the hobby!

cc

Will have to see how it compares with my two-weeks old Vision.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl