Seems DJI Phantom getting a bad rap, and delete responses

Reaction score
A post from their own DJI Phantom Facebook page

Hey John Looks like DJI doesn't want to here about our conversation... they just deleted the posts!

Trying to hide your products defects DJI?

To bad this cool quadcopter will fly away and possibly take you camera, FPV, Gimbal, and any other expensive toy you've attached to it. My phantom was only a few feet off the ground and it took off, I brought my power down to ZERO, and it still flew away! That is a problem... and DJI is responsible. Please replace the lemons DJI!

Re: Seems DJI Phantom getting a bad rap, and delete response

denodan said:
A post from their own DJI Phantom Facebook page

Hey John Looks like DJI doesn't want to here about our conversation... they just deleted the posts!

Trying to hide your products defects DJI?

To bad this cool quadcopter will fly away and possibly take you camera, FPV, Gimbal, and any other expensive toy you've attached to it. My phantom was only a few feet off the ground and it took off, I brought my power down to ZERO, and it still flew away! That is a problem... and DJI is responsible. Please replace the lemons DJI!
Seems like this is a serious problem and dji isn't responding to anyone. Hope they know what they are doing to their reputation, Unfortunately I bought one brfore these problems occured. Wish I hadn't and dji is off my list for the future. Good luck with them, I've grounded mine until they come up with a fix. But no more dji ! I'll put out the word on them on all the forums I belong to. Maybe we can slow up their sales until they wske up.

They won't be on my list anymore either, been waiting almost 2 months for a replacement DJI Phantom and still nothing. The Dealer has to follow protocol set by DJI and their service simply is crap, and they don't respond to you, and now delete messages on facebook and now don't respond to the problems on their facebook page.

Seems they will create a bad rap, and will be the losers. Stay away from DJI products, I warn you.

I've posted a couple of negative, but not offensive, comments on their facebook page. I should go back and see if they are still there.

I'm very scared because I have put so much into her so far. Between carbon props, gimbal, batteries, Gopro, and a hard to find Fatshark setup. To think she could just take off and fly away, makes my stomach turn and really upset. maybe some insurance for her and maybe some sort of tracker or loud battery alarm. Its going on my list of things to buy, I just dont want anymore interference.
Does anyone have any clues as to what could be happening?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj