Seeing a lot of problems on P4Ps..

Nope. The only issues were the occasional crashing of the app. Other then that I shoot 4k/60 exclusively

If u want to have 3rd party apps installed and use a bigger screen dont get the plus. I seen a thread with recording and transmission issues in 4k. I have the p4p non plus and 4k 60 works great. Plus i can use third party software. The + tablet isnt even up to par with todays processors and has 2gb of ram. This is prob why there is problems. I seen people selling their +version remotes in the forum for non + versions..... I recommend the regular p4p the + isnt what its all cracked up to be trust me

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Try it and find out. I have never had the reason nor the inclination to fly beyond sight. Others have. Good luck to them. I stay within sight. Period

I wonder how bad it would be if it crashed while I'm flying far out of sight
On dji's forum guys were saying their were issues while p4p+ was on ground. Its a known bug for some they say 1080p works ok with transmission. Sucks because they should be able to use 4k and what they paid for

If u want to have 3rd party apps installed and use a bigger screen dont get the plus. I seen a thread with recording and transmission issues in 4k. I have the p4p non plus and 4k 60 works great. Plus i can use third party software. The + tablet isnt even up to par with todays processors and has 2gb of ram. This is prob why there is problems. I seen people selling their +version remotes in the forum for non + versions..... I recommend the regular p4p the + isnt what its all cracked up to be trust me
Nonsense. The screen is great. No fuss. As for third party apps? Who needs them. Just another layer of trouble. Keep it simple

On dji's forum guys were saying their were issues while p4p+ was on ground. Its a known bug for some they say 1080p works ok with transmission. Sucks because they should be able to use 4k and what they paid for
Honestly I'm gonna dodge a bullet any way I can so I will probably get the regular. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it is cheaper. I plan on purchasing a inspire 1 after the p4p so I can put the extra 300 towards that.

I see a lot of P4P problems on here. I don't know if I should actually end up getting the P4P+ now.. is there a chance I will have these problems? Like a big chance I mean. I know the p4p is a awesome drone, just what are the chances of getting a bad one? Thanks.

Well if you listen to the fanboys (and there are many of them... don't know if they are just dumb or if they get money) there are no problems. But I had sooo many problems with a Mavic and a P4P within a very short time. The Mavic had to be replaced because there was something wrong with the Camera. With the P4P I got the well known "Gimbal motor overload" midair... problem ist the camera housing which is touching the ribbon cable. Lots of issues people encounter have something to do with assembling and missing quality control.
Other problems I have/had. Wrong wind indication, hdmi output module not working, P4P+ controler software crashes and slowdowns etc...

Sorry fanboys but it's not useful to protect DJI in any case... this company has a serious problem imho. Just get a supportticket... they made the process complicated on purpose to contact them. Real pain in the ***... and then finally talk to resellers... they can tell you how difficult it is to work together with DJI.

I'm really sorry to write all this because I'd actually love those DJI drones so much...

Prylarbek well alot of people like that they can use third party apps. It is nice. Im sure the screen is nice but we all know the tablet is underpowered and a little small. Yeah it's great that it's bright but if it doesn't perform like a normal tablet then why have it just my two cents...and to photoholic2 come on man u didnt have to go that far. I know your upset but to come on to a forum and call us dumb and fanboys.....not cool! Not everyone has problems. Remember people only come on to the Forum to rant. I love my p4p works great so does my p4

Prylarbek well alot of people like that they can use third party apps. It is nice. Im sure the screen is nice but we all know the tablet is underpowered and a little small. Yeah it's great that it's bright but if it doesn't perform like a normal tablet then why have it just my two cents...and to photoholic2 come on man u didnt have to go that far. I know your upset but to come on to a forum and call us dumb and fanboys.....not cool! Not everyone has problems. Remember people only come on to the Forum to rant. I love my p4p works great so does my p4

I don't call you dumb... I call the fanboys dumb. And that's my honest opinion. IT IS DUMB. Because fanboys (that's somebody who would always protect his favorite product or brand against any criticism) don't help to improve services and producs. It makes no sense and it is childish... we pay for what we think we get... and during the last years I'm encountering we're getting cool things faster but the things are often not yet finshed (and it's not always about software issues)... just to feed the market... hey we're talking about flying objects... that's where the fun stopps... I'm so sure: if nothing happens it's just matter of time somebody gets seriously harmed because a company want's to be too fast on the market with a product... so don't be oversensitive and don't take this too personal unless your a fanboy according my definition ;)

All good man no sense in arguing....have u tried to get your defective units replaced?

Just exactly what third party apps are you guys just DYING to use that do perform better then DJI's? And I'm not a fan boy. Have had some minor issues with P3,s and my Inspire. But for the most part, my Mavic and P4P work great.

Well litchi is awesome for waypoint missions even just general flying. U have dji's new gs pro app, auto pilot, ultimate flight , drone deploy, and altizure for 3D mapping They use same sdk just different features

Last edited:
Well litchi is awesome for waypoint missions even just general flying. U have dji's new gs pro app, auto pilot, ultimate flight , drone deploy, and altizure for 3D mapping They use same sdk just different features
I do think the regular p4p is the better choice, as there is less problems and the plus tablet will crash

I did have an issue flying straight recently. I wanted to take pictures and video of a local public garden.

It started out ok but as it went down the center of a lawn area it would drift to the right. Could the pilot or the 16mph wind.

btw....it was the wind

Only problem I have is the constant 'Wind Warning' on my screen. Other than that, it's been great for what I need it to do.

Well if you listen to the fanboys (and there are many of them... don't know if they are just dumb or if they get money) there are no problems. But I had sooo many problems with a Mavic and a P4P within a very short time. The Mavic had to be replaced because there was something wrong with the Camera. With the P4P I got the well known "Gimbal motor overload" midair... problem ist the camera housing which is touching the ribbon cable. Lots of issues people encounter have something to do with assembling and missing quality control.
Other problems I have/had. Wrong wind indication, hdmi output module not working, P4P+ controler software crashes and slowdowns etc...

Sorry fanboys but it's not useful to protect DJI in any case... this company has a serious problem imho. Just get a supportticket... they made the process complicated on purpose to contact them. Real pain in the ***... and then finally talk to resellers... they can tell you how difficult it is to work together with DJI.

I'm really sorry to write all this because I'd actually love those DJI drones so much...
would you like to fly the one that I have?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31