See your Phantom 4 better at night?!

This makes me want to use it to toplight a running scene at night or something. Super creative man!

I don't have much trouble at all seeing my P4 in the dark even when it's up 400 feet. The red and green lights make it look like a high flying airplane. When it's more or less overhead at 400 ft I can even tell which direction it's facing.

I think these lights are mainly for illuminating objects on the ground....

$150+...
not worth it

These are quality lights. The price definitely won't make them for everyone, but they have many more uses beyond the Phantom. The adjustable brightness, waterproof, and slave flash functions make them great for ground photographers as well.

I don't have much trouble at all seeing my P4 in the dark even when it's up 400 feet. The red and green lights make it look like a high flying airplane. When it's more or less overhead at 400 ft I can even tell which direction it's facing.

I think these lights are mainly for illuminating objects on the ground....
Good for you! I personally have to focus extremely hard to tell where my P3 and P4 are even located once the reach about 80ft. Personally I feel like the onboard lights are not near bright enough for any practical nighttime uses. Glad you do not have trouble with them though!

Ordered one for my osmo . If I like it I'll order another for my phantom 4

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj