See one prop in video on acceleration

Reaction score
I've got about 10 hours on my P3A. Had only one mishap where on take off a prop came up so it tipped and skid a couple feet on the pavement and then stopped in the grass. Virtually no damage to even all the props. Just a few knicks here and there. Since then I noticed one flight that I see only one prop in the top of the video under heavy acceleration and sustained high speed. So it's almost as if the thing isn't flying completely level but it flies straight as far as I can tell. Suppose I need to do more testing with spare props, etc.

What's the most likely cause(s) typically for this type of issue?

I've got about 10 hours on my P3A. Had only one mishap where on take off a prop came up so it tipped and skid a couple feet on the pavement and then stopped in the grass. Virtually no damage to even all the props. Just a few knicks here and there. Since then I noticed one flight that I see only one prop in the top of the video under heavy acceleration and sustained high speed. So it's almost as if the thing isn't flying completely level but it flies straight as far as I can tell. Suppose I need to do more testing with spare props, etc.

What's the most likely cause(s) typically for this type of issue?
Have you recalibrated the gimbal? If not, do this and see if that helps.

I see this when flying in a cross wind.

Seeing just one prop is not unusual. All depends on wind direction. Check the same in still wind conditions.

Calibrations on leveled surface will give you more confidence.

Also check the props for any physical damage/ bends, deformations....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers