Second P3A arrived and CSC will not start motors...

Reaction score
As the title states, I just received a P3A from B&H this afternoon and the CSC does not start the motors. This is my second P3A, the first I am handing over to my son.

Right out of the box, I charged everything and it connected to Litchi 2.5.2. Camera video was displayed, GPS satellites acquired, home point set, but CSC does not work.

Everything works, I can adjust the camera gimbal, start and stop recording from the Litchi app.

Thought it was a older FW issue, so I updated it to 1.4.001, which I was running successfully on my 1st P3A.

I tried the DJiGo app and it does not even connect to the P3, no camera view. I can't get to IMU calibration because DJiGo won't connect.

Very frustrating. Any ideas?

As the title states, I just received a P3A from B&H this afternoon and the CSC does not start the motors. This is my second P3A, the first I am handing over to my son.

Right out of the box, I charged everything and it connected to Litchi 2.5.2. Camera video was displayed, GPS satellites acquired, home point set, but CSC does not work.

Everything works, I can adjust the camera gimbal, start and stop recording from the Litchi app.

Thought it was a older FW issue, so I updated it to 1.4.001, which I was running successfully on my 1st P3A.

I tried the DJiGo app and it does not even connect to the P3, no camera view. I can't get to IMU calibration because DJiGo won't connect.

Very frustrating. Any ideas?
Try reformatting the SD card..

No, but you shouldn't need the app to fly the P3. It should start right out of the box.
tumblr_nozbavrxe51ro8ysbo1_500.gif I don't think so

I even loaded FW 1.3.20 on and still nothing.

The app has never asked for activation. I have even unistalled and reinstalled it.

The app has never asked for activation. I have even unistalled and reinstalled it.
Are you referring to the Lichti App or the DJI Go App..

The
Are you referring to the Lichti App or the DJI Go App..

The DJiGo app. All it displays is 'Enter Camera Mode' and tapping that opens the camera view, but the app remains 'Disconnected'

Litchi allows me to control everything, I can see FPV video, move tha gimbal,start recording, stop recording, GPS sats at 10 (inside the house). It all seems fine and it has to be talking ot the RC because I can see/control many things.

I could care less about the DJi app, I run Litchi exclusivley and only use DJiGo to adjust camera exposure setting, I don't fly with it.

The

The DJiGo app. All it displays is 'Enter Camera Mode' and tapping that opens the camera view, but the app remains 'Disconnected'

Litchi allows me to control everything, I can see FPV video, move tha gimbal,start recording, stop recording, GPS sats at 10 (inside the house). It all seems fine and it has to be talking ot the RC because I can see/control many things.

I could care less about the DJi app, I run Litchi exclusivley and only use DJiGo to adjust camera exposure setting, I don't fly with it.
As the instructions indicated, you cannot start the motors until you register the P3.

Close down the Lichti app. Uninstall the DJI Go App, then reinstall it -- Power up the controller, power up the P3, open the app and the registration screen should come up.

I just did that again and no registration screen appeared.

It sees that I have a P3A, but no registration option appears, just "Enter Camera View". The app displays a black screen, 'Disconnected' no map updates, nothing.

Could the DJi registration servers be down? I am grasping at straws here. I am at loss as to why a $1000 piece of gear doesn't work upon arrival.

Ok, I switched from my Samsung S4, which has served me well on the first P3A, to my Samsung Tab4 and the DJiGo app prompted me to register. Motors now starting.
WTF...

Thanks everyone for your help.

Plugged the RC back into my Samsung S4 phone and it now works...double WTF.....

Plugged the RC back into my Samsung S4 phone and it now works...double WTF.....
Could the DJi registration servers be down? I am grasping at straws here. I am at loss as to why a $1000 piece of gear doesn't work upon arrival.
Ok, I switched from my Samsung S4, which has severed me well on the first P3A, to my Samsung Tab4 and the DJiGo app prompted me to register. Motors now starting.
WTF...

Thanks everyone for your help.
It sees that I have a P3A, but no registration option appears, just "Enter Camera View". The app displays a black screen, 'Disconnected' no map updates, nothing.
I just did that again and no registration screen appeared.
It worth trying this perhaps. I hope it works for u friend.
An app creates a certificate with the equipment it binds to.
1. Ether use a different tablet that u download to DJIGO app and follow the activation process that Meta4 posted. Do not activate with the litchi app leave that app for latter after everything is working with the GO app and after calibration
2. Unisnstall all aP3 related apps from your tablet. Reinstall fresh only the DJIGO app and start the process as in 1.
You have been using the GO app as installed and binded with what is now your son's P3 and u stated you started with the Litchi app too instead of the DJIGO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj