Second flight while running video

Reaction score
I'm new to the DJI world. I've been flying hobby quads for some time and I own multiple GoPro Hero 3+ cameras, so it only made sense to jump in with both feet and bring the two together. After flying my Phantom 2 V2.0 for a few days with no gimbal and camera I decided to hook up the GoPro and fly. First video taught me A LOT. So below is the second video that I have shot from the air with a few tweaks to the setup. I have ND filters on the way to me so I am looking forward to seeing how those improve my future footage.

The setup for this video was: DJI Phantom 2 V2.0, H3-3D gimbal, GoPro Hero 3+ Black, 1080p60 (set at medium field of view), Protune in auto WB. I then tweaked the color profile to suit my taste in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. I set the ceiling at 200' above the ground max for flight. I flew at my house and property that I own. The majority of the property in the footage, I own.

I am going to be adding a FPV system very soon.

I have a lot of work to go from here, but I was pretty happy for my second attempt every at video work. Be sure to view in HD. I am always looking for tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRKClm- ... -tLYGQf3Nw

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj