Second day..crash

Hey Matt, my tree was only 4 ft high with no leaves and still managed to fly into on my 2nd flight as well. P3 flipped and snapped the end of two props before i could kill the motor. Since found an open park near work to practise in my lunch break...much needed confidence booster [emoji573]

Like I said... you will crash sooner or later! Sorry to hear that two props were damaged!
I was stupid and tried flying in my living room... buried the props into the ceiling (4 dimples in the plaster now), and tried to catch it (one prop tip was broken), and sliced my wrist in two places! OUCH!

I should stop posting here as this is the P3 thread and I have a P2... sorry for all the hijacking!

You are VERY welcome Matt !
Yes, these are for enjoyment, and BOY are they FUN!!!!
A crash is going to happen sooner or later... it's just part of the game, but can be pricey!
I am itching to fly again, but with this SoCal weather (hot and a little breeze for me yet), I have been grounded... dang it!

These things (the P2/3's) are really advanced with all the capabilities.. GPD/compass/gyro/altimeter... really amazing all they can do!
Just went online and bought a cheap Hubsan to learn learn to fly better with. I have to get my flying in soon, as in Minnesota it will get VERYcold soon. Although some winter picture could be very beautiful.

Hey Matt, my tree was only 4 ft high with no leaves and still managed to fly into on my 2nd flight as well. P3 flipped and snapped the end of two props before i could kill the motor. Since found an open park near work to practise in my lunch break...much needed confidence booster [emoji573]
Those tree jump out of nowhere

Matt ... it really sounds like you have some reading to do.
There are a few points you need to understand properly before flying and you get them from the manual.
Go to www.dji.com and download it and read it before launching again if you want to keep flying.
Here's the section that answers some of the questions you've asked here.
i-ZhRNmjb-L.jpg

Matt ... it really sounds like you have some reading to do.
There are a few points you need to understand properly before flying and you get them from the manual.
Go to www.dji.com and download it and read it before launching again if you want to keep flying.
Here's the section that answers some of the questions you've asked here.
i-ZhRNmjb-L.jpg
Thank you. I have read the manual and will read again....just panicked a little...I'll get better. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a tree where I live. Need to find a open field.

Dead Cat, Swing... Says you? Hahaha

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He recently built a flying Ostriche too. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Start up is CSC,,, Don't use that for shut down. Just hold down the left stick for 2-3 seconds. That is the best way to turn it off.

If the p3 is upright I would use stick down to shut off.. if its on its side or upside down which is often the case CSC is gold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31