Seattle here, P3P, first flight today and already crashed, sort of!!

Reaction score
So I took a class to help me get over the first flight jitters (awesome class!) and successfully caught my bird on landing after my first flight. I set it down on top of my open GPC hard case and step back for someone else's turn to fly. Damned if they did not lose control on landing and smashed into my drone and case sitting on the ground!! Fortunatelty just scratches on my drone and the case took the brunt, as well as some shredded printouts (checklists, etc). His drone ruined a couple props, but nothing major consider how hard the hit was. Apologies offered and accepted and all good, can even laugh about it now! Anyway, greetings all, hope to meet some of you around Puget Sound. It is amazing how much I learned here - and how technically proficient some of you guys are! First crash sitting on the ground.... hope it is not a bad omen!

By the way, I was amazed how non intrusive these birds are, once they are in the air a bit and downrange. Really not much to distrurb people or wildlife, with reasonable caution.

Reactions: RZR_Jim
Yeah,
We have classes here,
Trash Picker took one,
He said it was pretty good.

Reactions: RZR_Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member