Seasons greetings to all

Hey where ya going..... You better be on here xmas day telling us what Santa got ya;)

giphy.gif

Have a gooden Mike, don't drink & eat to much my friend;)

Hey where ya going..... You better be on here xmas day telling us what Santa got ya;)

giphy.gif

Have a gooden Mike, don't drink & eat to much my friend;)
You too buddy and no worries there I'm sure I'll be paying for it on boxing day:D Wish it was a holiday here across the pond:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Mike Drone7
I was wondering if anyone would !! LOL
I didn't catch it at first but how could you not miss David Gilmore screaming "you can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat";)

Hello, is there anybody in there just knock if you can here me......

Hello, is there anybody in there just knock if you can here me......
Ok Porky my turn to finally bust on ya:) It's "is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me";)

What the hell are you doing up this late oh wait a minute what the hell are you doing up this early? I hope you're getting ready to fly;) and have good weather;) The weather here although warm as hell it's raining and foggy and going to be that way for the next few days:mad:

oh i just made them words up:D

Been up & about since 4.00am uk time, just pottering about round the house. Looking for the big presents that are not under the tree, can't find any........:eek:

Rob do they still make those death mobiles LOL? I had a fun time driving a reliant robin that I rented back in the late 1980s on a holiday after I got out of grad school. Needless to say it was a hell of an adventure;)

oh i just made them words up:D

Been up & about since 4.00am uk time, just pottering about round the house. Looking for the big presents that are not under the tree, can't find any........:eek:
That's no fun what are you 10 years old LOL. That is the fun if Christmas though enjoy my friend:) I can't believe I'm messing around online at 2:30 my time. But all I have to do is wrap things later this morning and then on the big day prepare the family dinner. I love to cook and have a fridge full of lots of goodies:)

Rob do they still make those death mobiles LOL? I had a fun time driving a reliant robin that I rented back in the late 1980s on a holiday after I got out of grad school. Needless to say it was a hell of an adventure;)
they went bust ages ago i think, strange but it was the same company that made the body for the rs200 group b rally car beast !!.
i have been looking for the 4 wheel version reliant kitten for ages but they fetching a fortune ( i have a low miles early R1 engine on carbies sitting in the garage in need of a place to sit ! )

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj