Seasons greetings to all

Reaction score
I know its a bit early but would just like to wish everyone on this forum a very happy Christmas or happy holidays;)

I joined this forum back in April & have learned soooo much from all you guys so this is the least I could do by saying "thanks" Top forum.

Hope you all get loads of goodies for your Phantoms;)

giphy.gif

Loved all the laughs/debates/teasing that goes on here so bring it on for 2016:D I may not get told off so much next year.........

Just a little message from me to this brilliant forum.

Lol, why you bringing my trousers into it......:p

i knew I'd done my aviator hat the wrong colours.... oh well;)

Happy Holidays to you too Porky and everyone else here that have become great friends:) I joined this past spring as a total newbie and have taken some lumps:eek: but all in fun and I have learned sooooooo much from many you :D

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a happy healthy new year! Cheers to all:)

Reactions: dirkclod
You also Mike :)
Ya gonna get another quad for Christmas . Saw these on sale, they do tricks !
IMG_0278.GIF
:p

That is never going to go away thanks to you:eek: Well actually thanks to me for posting that pic long ago of a scared newbie when the P2V arrived. Came a long way since then;) But I wonder if Porky ever figured out the message hidden in there LOL. Just kidding Porky;)

Nope happy with the trusty P2V and my P3P. Getting a new iMac like Porkys though that should be here Thursday.

Last edited:
:) Am happy for you and ya right ...it aint ;)
Thanks Bro I can use it as a reminder of how much I've learned in part thanks to all you guys here;). Like you said once don't do like you do cause your a little crazy;) but that has rubbed off on me and I push it once in a while:D Not a newbie with my quad tied down anymore:D

Nope still looking:D

giphy.gif
Sorry buddy stop looking before you hurt your eyes. Mine ache every time I see it posted again LOL:(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20