Searching Forum

Reaction score
I know it's stated read before posting to prevent duplicate threads, but is it just me or is it not the easiest thing to do trying to find the search feature? Most times I just create a new thread when I want to find something out. Lets's take for instance the page I am on right now, I see no obvious search button. If I'm an idiot please tell me, lol.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

I'm on an iPad and on my screen it's the magnifying icon just above my login name.

Reactions: Pharm
No search feature or magnifying glass up there.
It's not here?

Search.jpg

Reactions: Pharm
I think we've had 4 or 5 people in the last week or so start new threads asking how to store batteries. I was thinking just this morning after seeing yet another thread asking about battery storage that something must be wrong with the search function. I checked and it was working normally for me. Perhaps it's not working for some members.

One thing I have noticed from time to time is that the magnifying glass will not be showing, but if I touch or click where I know it should be, that still works to bring up the search function.

Nope, not at work or home. No wonder it's been hard to search. If I mouse over it, a rectangle box pops up that says search, but no search icon and until I mouse over it there is nothing there at all that would indicate to me that this is where I should go to search. Weird.

Thanks!

Reactions: JoBe
I have had no trouble searching this forum. It is indexed much better than most forums I belong to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl