Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Tags:
  1. RogerG

I am searching online for full size unedited DMG/RAW images taken with the Phantom 4. I am considering what to purchase for my first drone, and yes this seems an odd thing to pivot on (long story). I would have hoped a site like DPReview or FLICKR's camera finder would have these, but not having any luck:

Digital Photography Review
    Flickr: Camera Finder

Has anyone posted raw examples? Know of any online sites/links that have unedited DMG/RAW images?

On a side note, I have read that the Mavic seems to have lower quality video/images (blurry/fuzzy, possibly lower quality glass/optics). Would also love if anyone has come across unedited images from the Mavic (yes, I know there are only a handful in the wild)

Thanks!

2. crash1sttime

Im sure someone here can upload one for you, i take it the subject matter isnt important ?

3. RogerG

NO, subject matter is not important. The best possibility would be landscape shot with bright sky/horizon contrast, but I am begging not choosing!

4. Larry Johnson

The Phantom 4, posts in 'DNG' raw format, you can ask google more about it. You can process DNG files in Adobe lightroom and Photoshop. They are usually processed to Jpegs or Pngs . I cannot upload a *.dng file to this forum, because the software (ZenForo ) does not allow that type of file to be uploaded. ( Could be a security risk ). If I zip it says it's too large.( 21 meg) . If you really need a 'dng' file let me know and I'll arrange to get it to you.

5. RogerG

Yes, looking for full size raw unedited file. I sent you a message, thanks!

6. Helihover

DJI_0113.jpg DJI_0112.JPG I just tried from my iPad, I have exactly what you need, but it's not working. Max upload file size on this site is 10mb. My RAW files are around 24. Here's an edited jpeg of the shot.....

JWH likes this.
  7. Squeamish

Did you get what you needed? If not I can send you one.

8. With The Birds

What a beautiful scene, it seems you have nailed the exposure and shown what can be done in post with a phantom RAW, particularity in the shadow recovery. I would love to see this with less yellow in the sky, it keeps drawing my eye away from the other elements.

Helihover likes this.
  9. RogerG