SDK available for Advanced now? Any apps?

Reaction score
Just noticed that the SDK page has been updated to include a reference to the P3A not just the P3P which is awesome news, I was rather concerned by that originally.

Anyone know of any apps that support the P3A yet, or will in the near future?

Probably not since the SDK is not compatible with any of the current available public firmwares for the P3P/P3A...

I sent them a rather long winded email about 3 weeks ago complaining about the lack of the SDK supporting the P3A. When their advertisements said the only difference between the P3P and P3A was the camera. Then after I made my purchase, which I had thought, I would never need 4K video. I find out the SDK doesn't support the P3A. I was pissed and let them know. Not saying it made a difference but I did it anyway.

I sent them a rather long winded email about 3 weeks ago complaining about the lack of the SDK supporting the P3A. When their advertisements said the only difference between the P3P and P3A was the camera. Then after I made my purchase, which I had thought, I would never need 4K video. I find out the SDK doesn't support the P3A. I was pissed and let them know. Not saying it made a difference but I did it anyway.
I wrote a similar sort of email - although I expected that it would simply be a delayed release rather than a non release, glad that was the case.

The SDK support the P3A now but the firmware doesn't support the SDK.. Unless you have the developer firmware you won't be able to use any third party apps anyways....

Just be patient and only believe half of what you pick up in forums.
You'll find some relevant points here from credible sources.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2391361&page=168

Cheers. Wouldn't have seen that otherwise, kinda buried in the thread :)

The SDK support the P3A now but the firmware doesn't support the SDK.. Unless you have the developer firmware you won't be able to use any third party apps anyways....

Noted. I'm OK with a 'wait for it....' I'm in no immediate hurry at the moment, but good to see that it is likely 'going to exist... soonish' :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers