SD card

Reaction score
I bought my FC40, and was just p*ssed cuz I could not get the cam to sync with my droid phone, rendering the thing almost useless.
well after very persistant digging, found another guy on here, with same issue, come to find out, remove the SD card, and the phone finds it.
So, I have a 2gig micro... is there a difference in brands/quality of cards? is the card junk? does it need to be formatted? what needs to happen here for my cam to take pics?
Any suggestions on brand/size?

Previously I used a class 4 2G microSD and the camera can be recognised but WIFI connection is not stable, recording intermittently fail. I changed to a Kingmax 16G class 10 microSD card now and the camera is functioning well.
:lol: :cool: ;)

A reputable brand class 10 should be fine.

I have a 32GB class 10 sandisk card I purchased at Costco and had no problems in any device.

Another thing to keep in mind is to always have the fc40 camera fully charged. If it's partially charged it will be as flakey as a bad SD card. It will power up, give you wifi part way charged, but it will function poorly while recording, so don't think it's fine partially charged. Whenever you plug your lipos up to charge, charge your camera as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4