SD card video

It sounds like the video did not finish writing then. Did you do this exactly?

The flight log also isn't showing that I shot any video

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

In that very order nothing more nothing less.

Perhaps the MOV file is corrupt. You might be able to repair it like this or this.

After 2 hrs of attempts and being a non important flight I am simply taking my mistakes learning from them and settling for the crappy iPhone downloaded quality. Thanks msinger for all your help!

Yep! I even left it for 5min to make food. I also tried direct connecting the gimbal to download video... NOTHING!

after you turn it on with the sd card in, start to record a new video for about 30 seconds , stop video power down and test

after you turn it on with the sd card in, start to record a new video for about 30 seconds , stop video power down and test
+1

Yes, +2

I did try your software it made the repaired video but vlc still couldn't play it. What is the last paragraph about format or something? It never asked me. Running Windows 7. Used the drag to play option.

No, 'drag to play' usually won't work. Instead, you need to run a command shell, because the program will usually prompt you for input (for a number that tells it what video format you used).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj