Sd card stuck and pushed right in

Reaction score
I have just purchased a DJI Phantom 3 standard and can't get the SD card out. I have read all the threads on this issue but haven't found a solution. It is pushed in so far that I cant even get tweezers on it to pull it out. Any suggestions would be great.

I have just purchased a DJI Phantom 3 standard and can't get the SD card out. I have read all the threads on this issue but haven't found a solution. It is pushed in so far that I cant even get tweezers on it to pull it out. Any suggestions would be great.
HI try a needle with end bent like a hook a gently try move

HI try a needle with end bent like a hook a gently try move
Yes I have tried that but it seemed to go deeper in. It's not springing back at all.
Stuck SD card in P2V+
Found this thread using paper and sticky tape. Might be of use, did you put the card in upside down or it was like that from new? As ianzone suggested, try using a slightly bent paper clip or needle to catch onto the lip of the card.

I had the same issue when I first got my P4. The original card wouldn't spring out at first, but luckily I hadn't pushed it all the way in, so I was able to get it out with a pin. After that it worked perfectly. Maybe too well, as sometimes if I'm not careful it flies out when I eject!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj