SD card storage

Reaction score
Mental note to self, And possibly others :
Do NOT carry your SD card`s in your pocket where they can be dropped in a gravel driveway and driven over with your 7+ thousand pound diesel truck.

And remember to get all the info off of them every time you fly !

Yea I screwed up good. The only one that survived was a cheapie 16 gig
SD cards.jpg

Rick

Do NOT carry your SD card`s in your pocket where they can be dropped in a gravel driveway and driven over with your 7+ thousand pound diesel truck....
Got it! Thanks for the advice. I'll try to never do that. ;)

Anytime I'm transporting those d**n miniscule cards from my vehicle (dash cam) to the house, I always put them in a ziploc bag.

I had one of those tiny little guys jump into the bowels of my 'easy chair' one time. Gone! Then, a month or so later, it worked its way out and dropped onto the floor. I kept tipping the chair back now and again to look underneath, and then one day, there was the micro SD card...next to a piece of popcorn...

Reactions: microraptor
Do NOT carry your SD card`s in your pocket where they can be dropped in a gravel driveway and driven over with your 7+ thousand pound diesel truck.

And remember to get all the info off of them every time you fly !

Yea I screwed up good. The only one that survived was a cheapie 16 gigView attachment 83275

Rick

Ouch! I'm super sorry that happened. You might want to try our app Dragonfly. You can transfer videos in the field without removing your SD card. This month (August 2017) there is actually a promotion that could earn you enough free storage to keep your entire collection hosted, backedup, and available for free! :) Promotion

Happy flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4