SD Card Size for Vision?

I wonder if it will be like the gopro with 4gb limits. I have heard it will come with a 4gb card but if it takes footage like the gopro you will eat that up in about 12 min of flight. Since I can't buy another battery my 20 min. of fun will end really fast.

ethemtolga said:
From what I read it requires a micro-SD card. One of these: http://www.amazon.com/b?node=3015433011

But we need to wait and see exact requirements like class and maximum size supported. Probably Class 4 will be enough.

BrewserB said:
Anyone know the size of SD card the Vision will take? I checked the site but it doesn't show.
When recording HD I was advised class 6 minimum

Sent from a GS4 using tapacrap

The Vision does't appear to do any more than 1080 30p/30i, so wouldn't be as demanding as that of the Hero3 which does 60p and protune (twice the data speed). So imagine it might do ok with only Class 6.

But I'd still probably recommend getting Class 10 if you can, who knows what the future entails.
*and Class 10 cards also read faster, = faster transfers to your computer.
I often transcode my GoPro footage straight from the miniSD card.
.. imagine the same might apply to Vision footage. (tho also wonder if you can connect the Vision right up to a computer network via wifi??)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik