SD Card Removal

Have no idea what your talking about/referring too. Seems pretty rude.

Wow... Hope your life style improves... Peace be with you young man.

Did not want to be adversarial here. Mystery to me why when someone thinks they may be helping others in an every day situation, they get some bizarre response like that... Oh well... Life goes on I guess...

Lighten up Francis.

Guess you won't get that one either...........

SD

Reactions: EddieM
His name is Frank, if you call him Francis he will kill you LOL

Reactions: Solar Deity
Let's be bad guys.

My only problem ejecting the SD card from my camera (P3S) is that the card sometimes pops out a couple feet, like toast out of a toaster in a Warner Brothers cartoon - booiiinnng!

If you don't have fingernails at all it could be a problem. Use a credit card that works too but this does appear to be a permanent fix. Good effort.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good idea but I would be afraid to add the extra weight to my sd card.
Card pops out to easy as it is, especially on a hard landings.

I put a piece of tape over mine and always use the usb port to download the content.

Just want to say, I am glad there are more folks here who support other folks like Dave, not forum trollers ect. Give constructive info about an idea or issue. Instead of quoting some smart answer or quote from a movie. This is why I hesitant to join forums sometimes, but in the end there it seems that the mature outweigh the immature and the optimists outweigh the narcissists.

I'll be back... But not to this thread. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: DaveWithDrone
Lets dial it back a little here guys and keep it friendly. ;)

Lets dial it back a little here guys and keep it friendly. ;)
Thanks for the post. I have never had any responses like some I have received here to an idea that may be of value to some others on any other forum I have used since I started posting about 15 or so years ago on hobby sites. Just submitted an idea that worked really good for me. Sorry for "causing" all the problems by trying to help others out.... If I could delete this thread I would... and would appreciate if you did.

Thanks for the post. I have never had any responses like some I have received here to an idea that may be of value to some others on any other forum I have used since I started posting about 15 or so years ago on hobby sites. Just submitted an idea that worked really good for me. Sorry for "causing" all the problems by trying to help others out.... If I could delete this thread I would... and would appreciate if you did.
No problems at all Dave. I think everyone here was just having some fun. They were movie quotes made in jest so no fault, no foul. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
I would just advise everyone to be very careful inserting and removing the micro SD card from the slot. The slot locking mechanism broke on mine a few days ago, and I had to send it back in for warranty repair. It worked perfectly for about 4 months, and then it broke.

Moving forward, I will NOT remove the card from the slot to transfer files any more. I will use the USB cable exclusively.

Well thats unfortunate. That is the first time I have heard of this happening. I have heard of people trying to put it in the wrong way and then it gets stuck in there. I always tell people to remember the direction of it when removing it so you get it back in the right way. One guy completely disassembled his camera to get one out he put in facing the wrong way. :eek:

Many of us here are older and our keen eye sight just ain't quite there anymore. UnLike it used to be, back in the days of the "Knothole Gang". Yes a tiny micro sd card could be inserted backwards or upside down. Apparently upside down is the way the Phantom 4 micro sd cards are inserted. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers