SD card question

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm missing the most obvious step but how do I clear the video file from my SD card?
Macbook...

You can delete images/video and/or format the card from the DJI Vision app.

Do you want to reformat it? If so when on the desktop click Go>Utilities>Disk Utility Open it up then select the card (presumably in the card slot on your Mac), then "erase". I leave mine set to FAT32.

I am hoping I can download my files and then clear the card for the next flights. Not really looking to reformat every time although that is easy enough through the App...

Then just put the old files into the trash and the empty the trash before ejecting the card.
I also include the file below on the card in case someone wants to do the right thing.

Attachments

• IF_FOUND.txt
    101 bytes · Views: 305
That file is a great idea, I will definitely add that. I found a Phantom 1 with a go pro crashed in my yard last year, which is what piqued my interest in quads. I turned it into the police department as found property because I had no way to identify an owner. I finally got my first quad yesterday, P2V, and had the maiden voyage...and crash.. Tonight. Back to the card, when I drag the files to the trash it tells me the files can't be deleted.

use cut and paste

I use a usb adapter in pc to read the card and simply cut the files from card and parse to hard drive

done and done. files moved and cleared in one move.

good luck and have fun flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.