SD Card not found

Reaction score
Hello I was just given a Phantom 3 Standard. I went to upgrade the firmware and its saying that there is no sd card inserted. There is a sd card in the camera. So therefor I cannot upgrade firmware so that my camera works. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello I was just given a Phantom 3 Standard. I went to upgrade the firmware and its saying that there is no sd card inserted. There is a sd card in the camera. So therefor I cannot upgrade firmware so that my camera works. Any help greatly appreciated.
Are you able to format the SD card?

Ok so bought a new ad card and the gimble doesn't even recognize it. In fact there are no lights even on the gimble

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is the battery fully charged up? If it's half way charged you may need to fully charge it as on the first firmware update it will require a fully charged battery. Also is the SD Card a class 10

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes sd class 10 fully charged battery and still does not recognize that the sd card is even inserted

Is it a SanDisk SD card? If so, which one? (16GB, 32GB, 64GB). Search through these forums for your particular card model. There are known issues with certain cards not being recognized, but work fine in other devices (laptop, camera, etc.) but not the Phantom 3.

Ok so I put another non SAN disk card in and now the gimble just flashed orange and then nothing. I go to the app and try to format that card and it doesn't reconize it either

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.