SD card lost INSIDE gimbal

Reaction score
Good evening,

I inserted the 4GB supplied SD card into the gimbal, I didn't get the usual click. On closer inspection the card has slipped into the slot BUT above where it should. As such it is now rattling around inside the gimble.

I haven't a clue how to get it out.

While it's annoying rattling around in there, I would rather that than break a cable trying to take the gimbal apart.

Has this happened to any of you? Any thoughts?

Cheers

It sounds like the actual socket in the camera has somehow dropped down? I would be sending it back under warranty, Hope you get it fixed.
UKFlyer

phantomofthenorth said:
Good evening,

I inserted the 4GB supplied SD card into the gimbal, I didn't get the usual click. On closer inspection the card has slipped into the slot BUT above where it should. As such it is now rattling around inside the gimble.

While it's annoying rattling around in there, I would rather that than break a cable trying to take the gimbal apart.

Cheers

remove the 2 small screws on the bottom of gimble near rear of camera
this plate will now be removable and you should be able to get a free floating objest out of the inside

Good evening,

Cheers
did you figure out how to get it out ? having the same trouble .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20