SD card error

Reaction score
I've tried several sd cards and always get invalid sd card on screen. Can't format it through app because it isn't recognizing it. Don't know what to do. Light above sd slot on phantom 4 is flashing red.

Last edited:
Make sure you have the card inserted with the back facing up/ label down. Not sure if it can go in the wrong way. Also nothing bigger than 64GB.
Some say that they have gotten bigger ones to work, but I tried a 128 card this weekend and it formatted in the bird a it only took photos, not video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Make sure you have the card inserted with the back facing up/ label down. Not sure if it can go in the wrong way. Also nothing bigger than 64GB.
Some say that they have gotten bigger ones to work, but I tried a 128 card this weekend and it formatted in the bird a it only took photos, not video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks! It's inserted correctly and the card I'm using us a Sandisk 64gb. It worked before but it and other 64gb are not now.

I bought a sandisk 64gb ultra got an error message so i upgraded and bought the sandisk 64gb extreme and ive cured the error codes at the moment.

sent from my galaxy s6

I bought a sandisk 64gb ultra got an error message so i upgraded and bought the sandisk 64gb extreme and ive cured the error codes at the moment.

sent from my galaxy s6

sent from my galaxy s6
Thanks, I'll give that a try pc

I have the extreme plus cards Still not working. Says it is unable to sync photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers