SD card error?

Reaction score
I recently bought a Phantom 2 Vision plus. I've had it for a few weeks now but last night was my first issue with it. When I press record or the capture button I get an SD card error and a picture of an SD card with a line thru it on the app. I formatted the card and it fixed it for one recording. I went to record another clip and I received the same message again. I bought a new class 10 64gb card and formatted it through the app and I get the same error picture and screen image. I called Florida DJI (or whatever company it is) and he's never heard of the issue, and he's been very helpful by the way. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated as I need it for this weekend but it's useless if I can't record. And I have also updated firmware and the Wynn driver, everything is up to date.

the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus can only handle a 32GB card, Use the 64 GB in another camera of your and purchase a 32 gB card

Ok. Why isn't the original card working though, and yes it is empty. That's the main issue I guess.

Did the stock SD card ever work? Try formatting that card on board the Phantom. Clean the card's terminals but be careful about any static electricity in your body. Try using the stock SD card in another camera that you know works. If it works then you might have a Phantom problem. Update all software on Phantom and try again.

The original card it came with is bad, well I believe it is at least. I stopped and bought a 16gb class 4 card and it works, so far. I formatted the new card as well and updated the phantom. So I think it may be fixed but who knows. Knowing my luck it will stop recording when I'm in the air trying to record.. Thanks for the help guys.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1