SD Card Error (1 Red Flash on gimbal/camera)

Reaction score
Okay so I pulled my SD Card out the other day and it snagged. while coming out. I wiggled it a bit and got it out.

Now every time I start the craft, I get one red flash on the camera/gimbal, which is supposed to mean SD Card Error, which makes a lot of sense.

Anyone know how to fix this? if it's fixable? I don't even want to record, I just wan to do some FPV flying, but the entire camera shuts down if the SD Card has an issue.

I have an RMA for it, but fear I will get charged for the repair when it really seems to be a design defect.

Any information leading to a Non RMA resolution would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Derek

Ive had a issues with my sd card its totally jamed carnt even get it out had the phantom a week ! 20 working days if a send it off before i get it back :-(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you tried removing & reinserting it again or tried with another card?

Okay so I pulled my SD Card out the other day and it snagged. while coming out. I wiggled it a bit and got it out.

Now every time I start the craft, I get one red flash on the camera/gimbal, which is supposed to mean SD Card Error, which makes a lot of sense.

Anyone know how to fix this? if it's fixable? I don't even want to record, I just wan to do some FPV flying, but the entire camera shuts down if the SD Card has an issue.

I have an RMA for it, but fear I will get charged for the repair when it really seems to be a design defect.

Any information leading to a Non RMA resolution would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Derek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik