SD Card & Camera

Reaction score
Some of my files have a date of 12/31/07

Is there a way to set date on camera? some files were todays date, and others 12/31/07. Also, 1 file says file currupt, the others are fine....

I'd download what's on there and then reformat the card. I think the date comes from the wifi link with your phone but not certain about that.

scottbroker said:
Some of my files have a date of 12/31/07

Is there a way to set date on camera? some files were todays date, and others 12/31/07. Also, 1 file says file currupt, the others are fine....

The camera receives the date & time from the GPS. You cannot set it manually. I too have occasionally had recordings with the 12/31/07 file date. This can happen if a file isn't properly saved and the Vision+ closes the open file when it is next powered on. The open file would be closed before the camera receives the date/time from the GPS. 12/31/07 must be the default.

Also note that there is an option in the app for what the camera should do if the FPV connection is broken. One of the options is "Start Recording." With this setting, if you turn off the Wi-Fi extender or break the phone connection while the Phantom is powered on, it will automatically begin recording video. If you don't realize this and then power down the Phantom, it would result in a 12/31/07 file being created the next time you power up. To prevent this, make sure you stop any active recording before powering down. Also make sure to power down the Phantom BEFORE the Wi-Fi extender or tablet/phone.

Posting it here too!:
I, like others have been using the wonderful djifix.exe, but sometimes it does not repair my videos, so I looked further and found some pieces of software (all console application) which requires a lot of effort and knowledge to build the proper command line, so I made my own GUI application (using those apps) which until now has been able to fix all my P3P damaged videos. I like to share with you all to download, its pretty easy to use. Only choose (browse for) a good video from your disk with the same settings of the damaged one and then choose the damaged video and click fix it, the app will do everything it need to fix it, you will have a new working video in the same folder the application started. I hope it works for you all: download it here
FIX-DJI.zip

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20