Scroll Wheel will not work on Controller

Reaction score
Today I realised that my scroll wheel on my controller is not tilting the camera on the aircraft. Not sure what to do. I tried to increase the speed and i tried to calibrate the gimbal multiple times. Any ideas? The controller fell on concrete but not a huge drop. I don't know if thats the problem or there's another problem that I'm not noticing. Could really use the help. Thanks!

I did that as well. Now I looked up on google to see what the inside of the controller should look like and it seems that I'm missing a white piece but not 100% sure.

Post a photo, I'm sure someone here will be familiar with the insides (I haven't had the need to open mine).

Here' she some pictures of the inside of anyone can help. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.2 KB · Views: 386
Silly question but now it's opened up, have you looked at the scroll wheel itself and around it? Also check the control board for any signs of hair line cracks

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes I did check the scroll wheel itself, but I'm not familiar with the inside so im not sure specifically what im looking for. I checked the control panel and all is good. I attached a photo that I used as a reference. You can tell that a white peice from the top right near the scroll wheel is missing from mine. It almost seems that it broke off. My question is, can I buy that specific peice? I have a 3 year warenty so it isnt a tremendous deal but it would save the hassle. Thanks for your help

Attachments

• IMG_4368.JPG
    IMG_4368.JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 293

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik