Scroll wheel on RC for camera rotation problem

Reaction score
No crashes or rough landings but suddenly the scroll wheel jiggles then snaps the camera down suddenly. The up direction jiggles then rolls up very slowly. It seems to work normally when I use the vision app to move it. What could be wrong. I also updated my RC firmware last night and re calibrated the sticks. Scroll wheel working fine before update.

I would fully re-calibrate the RC-controles (including the tilting weal) in the RC-sw and in the assistant-sw.

Definitely needs calibrating. Do it both in RC assistant and Phantom assistant. In that order.

Thanks guys. I didn't realize the wheel had to be calibrated as well, but I don't see where you calibrate the scroll wheel in RC and Phantom assistant.

Blue Wave said:
Thanks guys. I didn't realize the wheel had to be calibrated as well, but I don't see where you calibrate the scroll wheel in RC and Phantom assistant.
It's in the same way you calibrate the rest of the remote, just move the wheel all the way up and down as well as the sticks full range. Do it with PhantomRC assistant first, then with Phantom assistant.

It's in the box to the right, I believe its X1. It has a separate calibration button.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub