Scroll bar to the right of the forum is now visible ??

Reaction score
Just saw today there is a scroll bar on the right hand side of the forum. Its visible even if the page does not require a scroll bar, i.e its not to big to need to be scrolled up/down.

It wont move up and down except a half a cm in each direction... Next to the scroll bar, to the right of it is the proper scroll bar that actually goes up and down the entire way.

I wouldnt bother asking about it if it was just a visual thing, but now when I use up/down arrow keys to scroll up and down its using the 1st scroll bar which barely moves up/down.... So now I have to use the mouse to move the 2nd scroll bar to move up and down.. Kind of annoying..

I've been playing around with zoom settings incase its my browser.. and don't think it is.. seems to be happening in IE and firefox.

Like I said the scroll bar is visible even if the page is not big enough to warrant a scroll bar, so seems to be a frame issue ??

Anyone else seeing the same thing ? Or is it just me ? Seems odd its just me if its both browsers.

thanks folks :)

Justin

I see it too. It looks like there is an issue with the forum template.

They were messing around with the page layout last night. I'm sure Jacob will have it fixed later.

Yep, I see weird issues too... :confused: should be better soon.

For those inquiring geeky minds (like my own) -- adding this style fixes the problem:

HTML:
<div id="uix_wrapper" style="overflow-y:hidden">

@Jacob

Reactions: bobmyers
Well the scroll bar is still there.
Check the css for an overflow:auto for the body or main division.

Reactions: Jacob
+1
Very annoying... Wouldn't of thought this should take to long to fix ? or is it just affecting certain browsers ? I'm using firefox v38.0.6

No fix for this yet? It drives me nuts, not being able to scroll easily.

It happens in all browsers for me.

It appears to be fixed in IE 11 I'm running.... Crap, no it doesn't, main page still has the scroll bar...

I'm on FF 38.05 and don't see it. It says I'm up-to-date, so are you using a nightly build?

I'm seeing it in IE 11.0.9600.17801.

actually I think its fixed.

The frame bar thingo is new/appeared at time of issue... but now if you press up/down arrow it moves the main frame.
so is fixed for me now... can use arrow keys like before.. just looks a tiny bit different :)

Thanks for fixing.

As much as I hate to say it, I think its still not fixed. Its a hard fix though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik