Screws

Reaction score
I was opening the shell and only two of the Philips size 1 screws of the 4( 1 for each arm) (next to the motor) opened up. The others don't seem to un-screw. I think I might have scratched the head. All options to remove the screw involve drrilling which I obviously don't want to do. Any tips or hints as to how I can deal with this?

Thanks

happydays said:
Put an elastic band on top of the screw and try again. Press hard into the screwdriver. Worth a go.
That sounds like it might work. I found that I had to press down hard on those screws to start them turning out without stripping the screw heads.

andersonpaac said:
I was opening the shell and only two of the Philips size 1 screws of the 4( 1 for each arm) (next to the motor) opened up. The others don't seem to un-screw. I think I might have scratched the head. All options to remove the screw involve drrilling which I obviously don't want to do. Any tips or hints as to how I can deal with this?

Thanks

Same problem, I have drilled one :|

Dremel was my friend with one of these. By the way, where can I find replacement screws for these little guys? Checked around at a few hobby shops and nobody seems to have any. Are they included in DJI's screw replacement pack?

I think the really tiny ones aren't included in the replacement pack. I believe it's size 0 Philips screw. As long as you get that you're fine

M.Tigelaar said:
andersonpaac said:

Thanks

Same problem, I have drilled one :|
Do you have any suggestions on how to drill it out? Is it safe. [emoji26]

I drilled the head of the screw, then I take the top off and removed the last piece of thread. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20