Screwdriver bit size to remove P3S cover

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know the screwdriver bit size that I need to buy to remove the cover of my P3S. I think it is a T8, but need to confirm this before I order one.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

T8 for the three screws per arm and a T7 for a smaller screw at the end of each arm.

Was flying at Scarborough, looking at the castle. Wind about 15 mph and lots of sats. I was transferring my eyes from the drone to the screen to get the best shots when all of a sudden when I looked up there was no drone where I expected to see it. Looked down and screen said disconnected - I suspect it had dropped into atti mode and the wind took it. The video had stopped. Fortunately the drone wasn't too high and I later found it on the side of the culvert where I was. It had had an argument with a fence and although not too much damage, next time I tried to fly it I got atti mode again. I just want to make sure all is connected ok in the body.

check the GPS connectio / connector inside, sometimes they brake off at the impact

look at the circled in red connector in the picture
$_57 (4)2.jpg

Good advice - thanks. I have had the drone drop in the atti mode quite a few times for no apparent reason so maybe the connection is suspect. I'll be able to put my mind at rest when I can get the top off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.