Screw size diagram?

Reaction score
I'll be doing the 1.5 conversion soon, and have a new screw set as well. Is there a diagram that shows what size screw goes where?

Anybody? The screw set is a little intimidating to a newb.... Bunch of different bags with sizes on them.

Are you talking about the screw set that came with the new P2 shell? If so, you can throw most if not all of those in your spares box and just re-use the screws from your P1 in the same locations...the mainboard and ESC's mount inside with the same screws as before and all the shell screws are the same too.

The P2 shell screw set is a near duplicate of the P1's, so unless you strip or lose any of your originals you probably won't have any need to break in the new set. Yet.

A screw size diagram is a great idea. There are a lot of different ones, and I'm not even sure I would get everything right the first time around if I wasn't doing a full tear-down first.

But the easiest thing is to do as OI suggests. When you remove a screw from the P1, find the appropriate replacement from the screw set and make a note of where it goes. Then you have your own chart/diagram :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4