screen recording for android

Reaction score
Besides buying the Nvidia tablet, what's a good app for screen recording ? Sure I can search here and find it but I'm lazy ha. I use a note 4 and a galaxy tab 4 8.1 ,

I just searched and found this thread as I'm looking for a good screen recorder as well for my android. Someone must be able to recommend something?

You're probably going to have to test a few. It seems these screen recorders are known to behave differently on different hardware.

I have run various on a number of Android tabs ... and the one that beat all hands down for me :

DU Screen Recorder.

It has an easy to use start stop and also auto functions if you want. It did not load up the tablet to cause GO or Litchi to have any problems.

I now have it on all my android gear ...

Totally free as well !

Nigel

I just searched and found this thread as I'm looking for a good screen recorder as well for my android. Someone must be able to recommend something?

What tablet do you have? Android version?

My Huawei M3 has Android 7.0, and has a native screen recorder "built in".

Reactions: gingerbloke
What tablet do you have? Android version?

My Huawei M3 has Android 7.0, and has a native screen recorder "built in".
I have all Samsung devices, a galaxy S8 phone, galaxy tabS3, and an older galaxy note 8.0. It runs android 4.4.3 the other 2 run android 8. Id likely only use my phone for screen recording as it has the most cpu power and runs go the best. But all 3 work well for normal flying. I have cache video locally turned off on both tablets but its turned on with my phone.

I have run various on a number of Android tabs ... and the one that beat all hands down for me :

DU Screen Recorder.

It has an easy to use start stop and also auto functions if you want. It did not load up the tablet to cause GO or Litchi to have any problems.

I now have it on all my android gear ...

Totally free as well !
Nigel
I've been looking at DU recorder. Looks to be the best. I'll give it a try thanks!

Here's a screen recording ....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And same flight as recorded by camera to SD card :

Of course there is a resolution difference ... but considering what the tablet is doing simultaneously ... I think its good enough.

Nigel

Here's a screen recording ....

And same flight as recorded by camera to SD card :

Of course there is a resolution difference ... but considering what the tablet is doing simultaneously ... I think its good enough.

Nigel
I downloaded DU and it works great except mine doesnt have the watermark.

The video is an old one ... I think later it turned off or had option ...

Early vids - I left it so people could see what I used to record.

Nigel

The video is an old one ... I think later it turned off or had option ...

Early vids - I left it so people could see what I used to record.

Nigel
Ah ok. I honestly didnt notice if there was a setting to turn the watermark on or off. It was off by default.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.