Screen recorder included with Litchi App.

Reaction score
After searching with no success for a simple screen recorder for my iPad, I recently learned that it appears the Litchi App has the ability to record an IOS screen. Can anyone using the app confirm the screen recorders presence for IOS? Also, can one use just the recorder function without using the "Waypoint" features?

Reactions: Gazzer
The litchi screen recorder does work with iOS 9 or later. It records everything on the litchi screen whether or not you are running waypoints (ie. Manual flying). Autopilot has the same thing. They both utilize the coding in iOS9. Just wished DJI would do the same thing

The litchi screen recorder does work with iOS 9 or later. It records everything on the litchi screen whether or not you are running waypoints (ie. Manual flying). Autopilot has the same thing. They both utilize the coding in iOS9. Just wished DJI would do the same thing
Can I assume the recording is saved on the iPad within the Litchi app itself?

It's saved to your camera roll

Reactions: Lefty63
The Android version appears to be a mystery....will check w/ Litchi....

Nope. Not in Android. Not sure of future releases....will post if I find out....

Please give me advice.
I started to use Litchi for Phantom4.
When I turn on the screen record, picture is disturbed.
Is this a problem of a setup? or hard ware performance?
I am useing a iPadmini2 tablet(10.0.1).

...when I use the litchi screen recorder with my phantom4, I too get garbled freezing snow and lines video feed...just tried it again this afternoon...almost useless - I am using an ipad air 1 - always wonder if it would be ok with a more powerful ipad pro??? - anyone got any insight into what it takes to properly power the recorder function without glixxing the feed? - also: I get nothing recorded in my camera roll, just to complete the utter uselessness of this recorder function for me!!!

... anyone having a good experience with the litchi recorder???

Definitely sounds like you are overworking your iPad. There's a lot going on there.

Using an iPad mini 2 with Litchi screen record with no video issues.

I've got an Ipad Mini2 and need to test this on it.

Keep in mind that we are asking a LOT of older ipad with slower processors when we're doing this.

In my case, this function is very important.
At last, I have purchased iPad Pro
It was very expensive, but the result was excellent!
It seems that Litchi screen record needs high tablet performance.

Reactions: stones
I also have a iPad mini 2 but can not seem to RECORD the Screen. However I keep forgetting to look for a 'Save' function after the bird has landed. Is there such a button?

You have to stop the screen recording and it'll then ask if you want to save the video. It pops up top-right and is saved to your Photo app.

SB

I've got an Ipad Mini2 and need to test this on it.

Keep in mind that we are asking a LOT of older ipad with slower processors when we're doing this.

I'm using for over 1 year an iPad mini 2 (no need for mini 4). Records the screen in Litchi without any issues. Go for it !

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj