Screen fpv wont work

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if someone can help. My screen wont seem to power up. Just flashes everytime i turn my battery on

Hi just wondering if someone can help. My screen wont seem to power up. Just flashes everytime i turn my battery on
You have to be more specific. Seems more of a question for the manufacturer of the tablet.

Sorry. I have a tft screen and a rechargeable 12v lipo battery. Every time i connect the battery to the screen and turn the battery on the screen on the moniter just flashes and nothing happens.

Sorry. I have a tft screen and a rechargeable 12v lipo battery. Every time i connect the battery to the screen and turn the battery on the screen on the moniter just flashes and nothing happens.

Hey Scotty, we still need more info in order to help you solve the problem. What brand and model of monitor? Is the video receiver included in the monitor, like a Black Pearl? What type video transmitter? Are your channels matched? Is NTSC or PAL selected on both the transmitter and monitor/receiver?

The more we know, the faster and more efficiently we can guide you to a solution. Let us know all you can...

Would this work.?

Featured with LED technology, this monitor ensures rich, bright picture quality. This monitor is the ideal choice for home use, in-car use, security & protection, evidence & investigation, like police, household, sports, automotive industry, shops, etc. At the same time, with its stylish and high-end appearance, it also becomes the fashion choice of leisure goods.

Features:
High performance 7 inch widescreen TFT LCD TV.
Simple and fashional design. Light and handy.
High-resolution picture.
BNC input: user guarding against the monitoring equipment connection peacefully specialized, signals interfere with each other to reduce, achieve the best signal effect.
Support Three channel AV inputs.
With 2 video input: White video cable connects to car rearview camera, yellow one to other video equipment.
Chinese & English menu.
Timer to turn on/off(Activated in standby mode).
Horizontal or vertical picture reversal; selectable screen aspect ration of 16:9 or 4:3.
Built-in speaker.
Supports Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
Special base, the install angle is adjustable, suitable for in-car use, home use, security & protection, anywhere, etc.
12V power input, energy-saving and low-consumption.
No Audio input or output.

Specifications:
Power consumption: DC12V-240mA (MAX)
Video input: 1Vp-p CVBS
Panel size: 7 inch
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 800(H) * 480(V) pixel
Effective viewing area: 154.08(H) * 86.58(H) mm
Viewing angle: 120º(H) * 100º(V)
Brightness: 200cd/㎡
Contrast: 300:1
Response time: 12ms
Operating temperature: 0~40℃
Color: Black
Main Item Weight: 292g / 10.29oz
Main Item Size: 18.6 * 12.4 * 2.7cm / 7.32 * 4.88 * 1.06in
Package weight: 483g / 17.03oz
Package size: 27 * 16 * 6cm / 10.62 * 6.29 * 2.36in.

Scotty, I know that's a lot of good info, but not what we really need. If you can supply the BRAND, MODEL, etc. and not just features, it would help loads. In fact, if you could provide a link to the monitor, it would help even more. Also, what type video transmitter are you using? Again, BRAND, MODEL, etc. and most helpful, a link. Thanks for your patience...

Hey Scotty, that is the same video transmitter I have, except mine is 400mw, so you should get great service from that. The monitor however is not specifically made for FPV applications, so I can't advise you on that. The only tips I can think of are to be sure your band and channel match between the monitor and the vTx, and that they are both set for NTSC or both for PAL format. If you have any trouble with configuring the monitor with the vTx, you may want to look into returning the monitor and purchasing one made specifically for FPV, such as Black Pearl, Liliput, etc. Let us know how it works out...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl