Screen flickering green

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got the Phantom 4 but It seems like the camera always flickers every few seconds and half of the screen goes green for a second. It seems to happen indoors, and even in outdoor places not around anything.

Is there a certain setting to fix this or is this supposed to be normal?

Which device are you using and if it is an ipad, which generation is it? I had an Ipad Mini 1 st generation and had the same problem, turns out that this device is not compatible with the DJI Go App.

iPad mini. I am not sure which generation or if there is a way to find out, but it works with the drone besides this annoying issue.

I am not sure which generation or if there is a way to find out
You can find the model number on the back of your iPad Mini. Search for that in Google and you can find the generation.

From time to time when I fly with my iPad mini the screen freezes temporarily or half of it turns dark green doesn't always happen does anyone have a reason for this the iPad mini was purchased approximately one year ago

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

i have the same prob green red and grey has 2 android tablets changed cables sd card put the same tabs on my p3a no prob thinking might be the firmware oops i have a p4 ty
Hi yeh i just startin to get green and pink zebra stripes ,wrecks filming,,was awsome not touch nothing ,,now goin funny,,,?.?.?

From time to time when I fly with my iPad mini the screen freezes temporarily or half of it turns dark green doesn't always happen
Try these tips. If that does not solve the problem, then try using a different Lightning cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues