Scottsdale AZ

Reaction score
Looking for some flying buddies near Raintree and the 101. I'm pretty tired of flying local parks and schools. Looking for some new places to fly.

Phantom 3 Standard
John

Off Shea Blvd.PNG

When do you usually Fly? I'm thinking about doing some trips up north for canyon/wilderness shots soon. Do you fly rec or commercial?

When do you usually Fly? I'm thinking about doing some trips up north for canyon/wilderness shots soon. Do you fly rec or commercial?

I'm ready to fly pretty much anytime I'm not working. I've taken a couple trips up to Oak Creek Canyon north of Sedona recently. I wasn't comfortable with my P3S going up to some of the running waterfalls. But I just got a P4 which I would love to fly around there. Where are you thinking about going?

I'm ready to fly pretty much anytime I'm not working. I've taken a couple trips up to Oak Creek Canyon north of Sedona recently. I wasn't comfortable with my P3S going up to some of the running waterfalls. But I just got a P4 which I would love to fly around there. Where are you thinking about going?
Capture.PNG

I’m visiting Scottsdale this week. Thinking of bringing my phantom 3 Pro. Any restrictions on flying at McDowell mountain regional Park? Or any Scottsdale city restrictions I should be aware of?

I’m visiting Scottsdale this week. Thinking of bringing my phantom 3 Pro. Any restrictions on flying at McDowell mountain regional Park? Or any Scottsdale city restrictions I should be aware of?

Try AirMap to start your search.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj