"Scorpion" last night

Reaction score
So I will throw this out there but the episode of Scorpion (I swear my wife watches this crazy show) was on last night it was about some Hispanic drug lords in the desert chasing the scorpion team with drones. Pretty cool and I thought I saw a glimpse of a Phantom in some sort of camo skin. It was DJI all the way. Pretty cool to watch the drones, but the show is usually not on my watching list...........Take a look if you can find it.

There are many drones in the market today resembling phantom in shape and size.

So I will throw this out there but the episode of Scorpion (I swear my wife watches this crazy show) was on last night it was about some Hispanic drug lords in the desert chasing the scorpion team with drones. Pretty cool and I thought I saw a glimpse of a Phantom in some sort of camo skin. It was DJI all the way. Pretty cool to watch the drones, but the show is usually not on my watching list...........Take a look if you can find it.
Cool

I saw the episode as well. As usual the plot is filled with impossibilities, but fun to see drones. The apparently autonomous "lead" armed drone really made me laugh though.

Tried to watch Scorpion but I think the target audience goes down one year per episode.

I saw the promo for it and all I could think of was more negative publicity for drones. Reaffirm everyone's concerns and fears with them. Then watching the one guy shoot one down with his handgun. Reinforces the idea that these things are bad and should be destroyed upon sight.

I wanted to like the show, but it became too much for me. Having to drive 200 MPH under a plane to hook up a CAT5 cable? Come on. I'm usually pretty good at turning my brain off for stuff like this, but it was so over the top. What really killed it for me is that the real life Walter O'Brian that the show is based on is also the show's producer and he consults with the writers about his character's part in the show. Talk about an ego trip.

I'm not sure why they didn't shoot the drones down with real guns in the first place? If you're causing drones to fall to the earth, your causing serious damage to them why not just shoot them? I think if they were really using drones to transport illegal substances they would use an autonomous app like Autopilot, and no need for a gun on the drone I'm sure if you're are running drugs you would be fine with flying over 400 feet. Although I enjoyed the episode, this will cause more people to discourage drone use and will make citizens demand more ridiculous laws, also this gives drug lords ideas, which isn't good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj