Schumer calls for federal rules on drone use

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: dirkclod
since he was so detailed and informative in how they are a threat and how they are been used to spy on people, let me be as equally detailed and informative about Mr. Schumer himself.

ahem...

he's a ****

Reactions: Goldni and J.James
Well, for many the cat is already out of the bag. I'm sure there are many who have no intention of obeying laws that they feel to be too stringent or idiotic. And I'd encourage that type of civil disobedience as a means of pointing out just how ignorant those who run our government actually are.

If you value your hobby and the ability to operate these vehicles, then you should be begging for a regulator framework. Anything potential dangerous deserves regulation - cars, motorcycles, boats: all regulated. Yet enthusiasts do not feel "stifled" by the regulations, but rather protected by them.

Get on board folks - the regs are coming.

stupilot said:
If you value your hobby and the ability to operate these vehicles, then you should be begging for a regulator framework.

I'm not sure I follow your logic here. Since when has government getting involved in anything produced even benign results? Government regulation is unnecessary, unwanted, and just plain silly - especially when those who will be making the regulations lack adequate knowledge, experience, and common sense to do so effectively.

Reactions: Goldni
I think he is saying that without some sort of regulation the idiots will fly this hobby into oblivion. With regulation competent pilots will be able to fly and the idiots will face penalties for carelessness. Could regulation impact the hobby in a negative way? Certainly, but with no rules some people feel they should disregard everyone else but themselves. Like they say, it only takes a few bad apples to spoils the bunch.

Reactions: dirkclod
Im worried without resonable regulations the alternative is outright outlawing of drones.

If you outlaw drones will only outlaws have drones?
[emoji6]

if Schumer is for any thing I automatically know all I need to know to be against it.
That guy is a scum bag threw and threw.

Reactions: Goldni

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4