Scheduled My Part 107

Reaction score
So after a month or two of studying and watching videos from RemotePilot101 I called up CATS and scheduled my exam for this Tuesday. Hoping all goes well as I feel pretty good about the exam and my test prep. Over the next couple days just going to go over a couple things that I'm just a tad weak in and reinforce those spots. Wish me luck!

Reactions: dirkclod
Good luck bud. I haven't had the time to study. I briefly browsed over some of the practice test questioned and quickly realized that I would need to dedicate some time before I sign up to test out.

Reactions: Terminator X
Good luck bud. I haven't had the time to study. I briefly browsed over some of the practice test questioned and quickly realized that I would need to dedicate some time before I sign up to test out.

I've been trying to get as much in as possible.

Boom! Passed!

Congrats,, was it hard

No not terribly difficult at all. A lot of common sense questions but as long as you're good are reading sectional charts that where you'll make you money. I think 40% of the test was about sectional charts. I would also pay attention to the load factor.

Same here I just pasted mine yesterday most questions were common sense.... learn to read sectionals and a had a few aviation weather questions in aviation format

Same here I just pasted mine yesterday most questions were common sense.... learn to read sectionals and a had a few aviation weather questions in aviation format

Congrats on passing your exam!!!!

Hey gang. I'm beginning to look in to getting my part 107 license. OK I was looking at Remote Pilot 101s website. Their course is priced at $149.00 for life. What does that mean? And at the end of his video he says I will receive a graduation certificate to allow me to take the test. I'm not real clear on how the studying /test procedure works. Do I pay for the course and study and take a graduation test then have to go to a physical location local to my area for the actual part 107 test or is the study and test at Remote Pilot 101 and then the license is sent to me? Thanks for all the help.

Hey gang. I'm beginning to look in to getting my part 107 license. OK I was looking at Remote Pilot 101s website. Their course is priced at $149.00 for life. What does that mean? And at the end of his video he says I will receive a graduation certificate to allow me to take the test. I'm not real clear on how the studying /test procedure works. Do I pay for the course and study and take a graduation test then have to go to a physical location local to my area for the actual part 107 test or is the study and test at Remote Pilot 101 and then the license is sent to me? Thanks for all the help.

For as long as RemotePilot101 is in existence, you will have access to updated videos so that you are getting the most up-to-date information to renew your Part 107 every two years. That certificate is just stating that you've completed an on-line course. However, that's just a nice to have in the event they start asking or requiring it which as far as I know there is nothing in the works like that yet. You do not have to take that test on Remote Pilot in order to take the Part 107. Once you feel comfortable enough with the material and schedule your exam with CATS. You pay the $150 for the exam (separate from what you paid for with Remote Pilot 101).

Reactions: schlepprock
For as long as RemotePilot101 is in existence, you will have access to updated videos so that you are getting the most up-to-date information to renew your Part 107 every two years. That certificate is just stating that you've completed an on-line course. However, that's just a nice to have in the event they start asking or requiring it which as far as I know there is nothing in the works like that yet. You do not have to take that test on Remote Pilot in order to take the Part 107. Once you feel comfortable enough with the material and schedule your exam with CATS. You pay the $150 for the exam (separate from what you paid for with Remote Pilot 101).
Thank you.

Reactions: Terminator X
Find and take the practice exams found in many places on the net. Repetition will prepare you for a passing score. I used Remote Pilot 101, only thing that caught me off guard were three questions regarding mutiple drones and or multiple RPICs.

I used the app flightready FAA remote pilot prep, it cost like 30 dollars but it provides all the info you need, it also has access to a website where u can download a study guide that i found helpful, also the questions it has on it are very similar to the FAA questions, if you can pass the practice test in that app you should have a pretty good chance of passing the FAA test

Reactions: Santiego

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen