Scary Incident

Reaction score
Scary incident - At my first 20 battery charge, I stated to run the juice out at 15% after my last flight. DJI says to run it down to 8%. So I sat it down and left it running to run it down to 8%. However at 10% it stopped!!! Now if I was flying... what would have happened???? Would have it just died???

Scary incident - At my first 20 battery charge, I stated to run the juice out at 15% after my last flight. DJI says to run it down to 8%. So I sat it down and left it running to run it down to 8%. However at 10% it stopped!!! Now if I was flying... what would have happened???? Would have it just died???

It would have automatically landed before then.

Reactions: gburkett05
Thanks for your replay... Automatically landed where?? Home or where it ran down to 10%.

Are you say since it was home/on the ground it knew that and shut down at a 10% charge and if it were not it would have continued to fly home with the juice left???

I just want to make sure it does not drop out of the sky when I am flying home and it says that I have a 10% charge,

If i remember right my p2v did this too and i just restarted the props and let it run down to 8%....I'm pretty sure it stopped knowing it was not descending.

Reactions: dirkclod
If i remember right my p2v did this too and i just restarted the props and let it run down to 8%....I'm pretty sure it stopped knowing it was not descending.
You haven't forgot :);)

Reactions: louforgiveno

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj