Scam or deal of the century!!

That is a scam and he's also using someone else's ad.

More than likely a scam.....but...
ebay will hold the funds for several days after the items' delivery. If the buyer files for a return or item not as described before that, the hold could be MUCH longer.

Even though the listing says item will be shipped AFTER the seller receives cleared payment.
I think ebay considers cleared payment as meaning EBAY has received cleared payment...not the seller.

So at least the buyer will know what he got and have an opportunity to get his/her money back.
Sans shipping costs....maybe.

ebay's been pretty good to me about helping me with purchases gone sour.

More than likely a scam.....but...
ebay will hold the funds for several days after the items' delivery. If the buyer files for a return or item not as described before that, the hold could be MUCH longer.

Even though the listing says item will be shipped AFTER the seller receives cleared payment.
I think ebay considers cleared payment as meaning EBAY has received cleared payment...not the seller.

So at least the buyer will know what he got and have an opportunity to get his/her money back.
Sans shipping costs....maybe.

ebay's been pretty good to me about helping me with purchases gone sour.

That's true. I have been a member for 15 years. Now if you are new they will hold the money until it is delivered. Just noticed there is another one on there now for $486 with another username and 0 feedback. Probably the same person. Auction is the same. Pisses me off! Lazy *** needs a job!!!

That is a scam and he's also using someone else's ad.

If ya scroll down the page ya see that >> plumesvariety.com Outfit (the ones that attempted) to screw me is still listed as a advertiser! :mad:

Ebay pulled the ad.

If ya scroll down the page ya see that >> plumesvariety.com Outfit (the ones that attempted) to screw me is still listed as a advertiser! :mad:

By the way who did you order the gimbal from?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj