SCAM ALERT! DISHONEST WEBSITE

Wait!! So you actually flew a physical and live human to another country to provide technical service and repair for a customer? If this is really true I would consider switching from DJI to get this kind of service. And you say your tech was held hostage too. If I was getting that kind of service I wouldn't be inclined to hold anyone against their will.

AIRBORNE DRONES (PTY) LTD / FAZENDA MEANDROS – CLAUDIO MARTINS FERREIRA
We refer to the above mentioned matter as well as your email letter dated 20 February
Whilst it is apparent from the contents of your aforesaid letter that your intentions remain to attack and defame the company, we believe that such an approach is counterproductive and far divorced from an individual whom seeks to resolve an alleged product issue.
The salient facts relating to the matter are as follows:
1. Upon notice of your dissatisfaction concerning alleged issues with your product,
Airborne Drones facilitated the despatch of a technician to your country (Brazil) at
the company’s expense, to assess and rectify any alleged issues;

2. Having conducted and documented the necessary tests (per our standards test) to
ensure and confirm that all alleged technical issues were duly rectified, our
technician requested that he return to South Africa (such request was made directly
to you by both the technician as well as the company);
3. It is now common cause that you were unsatisfied with the aforesaid tests and
therein demanded (telephonically and through electronic mail) that he remained in
your custody to satisfy your preconceived form of testing the product;
4. You refused to allow the technician to return home on the above basis
;

Reactions: kenjancef and CEO
Wait!! So you actually flew a physical and live human to another country to provide technical service and repair for a customer? If this is really true I would consider switching from DJI to get this kind of service. And you say your tech was held hostage too. If I was getting that kind of service I wouldn't be inclined to hold anyone against their will.

And wouldn't that be... ummm... AGAINST THE LAW???? But yea, I'd like to know that too... you actually flew a tech out there? Wow... now THAT'S customer service! :)

Reactions: CEO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4