Says it's a p4! I wish! Hehe

Reaction score
Ok so I posted I've been having issues with the rc (seems like everyone is) and I have yet to fix, since posting I've managed to establish not much but can confirm the rc is linked to the bird (csc etc) but no video and still won't upgrade from the lastest fw to the requested fw (EXACTLY THE SAME??) also it's saying I've got a p4 connected when it's a p3a [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can the rc be updated via a pc or the bird itself? Also can anyone good enough link me up to past fw as its really doing my nut in now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok so I posted I've been having issues with the rc (seems like everyone is) and I have yet to fix, since posting I've managed to establish not much but can confirm the rc is linked to the bird (csc etc) but no video and still won't upgrade from the lastest fw to the requested fw (EXACTLY THE SAME??) also it's saying I've got a p4 connected when it's a p3a [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can the rc be updated via a pc or the bird itself? Also can anyone good enough link me up to past fw as its really doing my nut in now.

Have you looked at this thread?
Rc firmware issue

Doesn't work? Tried but someone said to load from 1.3?

Yea, turns out the remote was dead, luckily a friend has borrowed me one till next week [emoji108]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31