Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Say goodbye do Ground Station for PV2

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by mchrol, Apr 7, 2014.

1. mchrol

I'm just thinking. Due to release of P2V+ i may say good bye to Groundstation option. DJI will probably release this option for Vision+ only.

Do we have April ? As DJI announced , yes we have and also we have new phantom which may indicate to relase this function only for Vision + as I know life due to some technical issues or other explanation. Clear marketing for new customers of Vision+

Hope i will get wrong,

2. Byroman

You're talking about the waypoints feature? I understand your concern - but believe (optimistically) that it is still coming for the Vision.
    If you study what we know about the V-Plus, it appears to simply be the original Vision with a modified camera and new gimbal. Unless someone can point out that the V-Plus has a modified flight controller with different capabilities than the Vision, then I suggest that waypoints is still forthcoming.
    Take a look at the latest firmware update which incorporates the (somewhat complex) ability to limit the Visions operations with respect to selected geo-locations (airports). This feature is akin to the inverse of selecting a waypoint.

If our Visions can understand this programming - they can certainly understand waypoints. Lets hope it is still in the works!

3. mchrol

Yes , my bad. Meant waypoints not Typicall ground station.

Hope Byroman you're right, still waiting.

4. friscoflyer

I think it was posted on facebook March 30th that it would be out in 4-6weeks for the vision.